The IPS Empress System gives the closest look to the original healthy tooth in restoration of defects on the teeth and in aesthetic applications (Smile Design).
The “Leucite Glass Ceramic” material was produced by Ivoclar company nearly twenty years ago. Although similar ones are produced by different companies, it has become a generic brand. More than 40 million IPS Empress restorations have been applied in the world so far, and the lamina porcelains applied on different patients in our clinic for 16 years have given clinical confidence with long-term satisfactory results. IPS Empress has been pressed and applied from its first release and can now be applied by milling using CAD / CAM technology.
IPS Empress glass ceramic is a very aesthetic leucite-based material spreading the incident light naturally and creating a balanced chameleon effect. It provides a comfortable use with its translucency and real-like appearance. Since the IPS Empress Esthetic, press ceramic and IPS Empress CAD machinable ceramic blocks are equivalent in terms of material content, both materials show resistance to 160 MPa in addition to their light optical properties.
All-ceramic single tooth restorations in veneers, inlays, onlays and crowns therefore adapt to their natural environment. A careful preparation of the teeth positively influence the adaptation and the duration of the restorations. Tooth structure can be preserved with minimum tooth erosion.
- Working with the pressing technique and CAD / CAM (digitally design and production) technique to get aesthetic results according to the need,
- Ability to give a natural chameleon effect for optimal color matching of the studied teeth with their surrounding ones,
- Obtained from leucite glass ceramic with 160 MPa bending strength, proven to be used 40 million times.
- Single tooth restorations inlays, onlays, veneers, anterior and posterior crowns.
IPS E.max CAD Veneer solutions are veneer structures produced with CAD / CAM (Digitally design and production) for zirconium oxide infrastructures. It is an unrivaled combination of lithium disilicate and zirconium oxide. It provides the construction of highly durable, aesthetic dental and implant-supported bridge restorations.
With digital production, it is possible to save time and apply restorations with low error rate.
- Very aesthetic and durable thanks to the combined use of lithium disilicate (LS2) and zirconium oxide (ZrO2).
- It can adhere well with ceramic.
- It can be characterized by customizable tooth colors.
- Provides digital production opportunity in a short time.
- Bridges (Over-tooth and over-implant multi-member)